Mark your calendars for May 29th, 2018 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm. We are having a Come & Go reception for our outgoing preschool director Fara Pace.
The reception will be held from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm in Overton Hall (on the West end of the Oakwood UMC complex). Please come and say goodbye to Fara as she starts a new chapter in her life. After 17 years of service as our director, Fara will be missed! FYI, Fara went to Oakwood Preschool, and so did her children.
Fara will be with us officially until May 29th, then our newly appointed director will take over. Our new director will be Larissa Jenkins. Larissa has a great set of credentials, so we’re sure she’ll do a great job as the new Oakwood Preschool Director.
– Did you know that Oakwood has the longest continually operating preschool in Lubbock, Texas? http://oakwoodmethodist.org/preschool/
– Oakwood United Methodist Preschool, Lubbock Texas. (2215 58th Street, Lubbock, Texas 79412 [Google Maps link])
– Follow the Preschool on Instagram
– Sunday Church Service @ 10:30am.
– Our Church Sunday Schools are now opened back up (come study @ 9:15am).
– We re-opened our Thursday Morning Prayer Group (TMPG) Hour of Power @ 6:30am.
– Live (Sunday Church Service) on Facebook Live
Tommy designed and maintains the website at Oakwood UMC Lubbock Texas, and is active in the Church. He is an Esperantisto (speaks the Esperanto language). Tommy is also a business category author on Amazon http://bit.ly/tommy-trade-book-amzn. And, Tommy Linsley is CEO/Consultant at UserWorthyMEDIA.com. He has a passion for video, small business service, and studying the Hebrew scriptures & Hebrew language, and blessing Israel. Degree major psychology, studies in science medical.
Click to watch it online at Sunday Services Video Archive page. A convenient alternative for our home-bound members or anyone who wants to watch the Sunday services online.
Men’s Bible study, every Tuesday morning @ 6:30 am. [via Zoom, due to corona-craziness]. (Click For Details) Donuts and Coffee (maybe even kolaches). Meeting in Overton Hall (west end of Oakwood UMC Lubbock complex)