Pray Jones Stadium 2018
March 25 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDT
Palm Sunday, March 25th, 2018 @ 5pm – 7pm. Join us on Palm Sunday 2018 as local Pastors lead the people of West Texas in prayer! The mission is to fill Jones Stadium (Lubbock, Texas @ Texas Tech) with 50,000 believers from Lubbock & West Texas to worship together and pray for Revival & Spiritual Awakening. For more information, go to https://PrayJones.com or find it on Facebook at “Pray Jones Stadium 2018“.
For those from Oakwood UMC that are attending “Pray Jones Stadium 2018”, please meet at Oakwood UMC by 3 pm on March 25th 2018. Our church van will be leaving our parking lot no later than 3:15pm.
There are less than 2 weeks until Pray Jones Stadium 2018! We have recently published some event details on our website, and we wanted to make you aware of them. Please pass this information along to everyone you are inviting to attend #PrayJones18!
Here are the details that EVERYONE needs to know:
1) PARKING with free Citibus transportation is available in 3 different lots. The attendees will be picked up by Citibus in these 3 lots and dropped off at the southwest gate of Jones Stadium. See the parking details here: https://www.prayjones.com/parking/
2) Get there EARLY – We encouraged everyone to arrive at the remote parking at least one-hour before the event. Citibus transportation begins running at 3pm and the Jones Stadium gates open at 3:30pm.
3) The Texas Tech CLEAR BAG POLICY will be in effect. No other bags will be allowed! See details here: https://www.prayjones.com/security/
4) The event is FREE but we are asking everyone to bring one food item for the South Plains Plains food bank. See details here about the most needed food items: https://goo.gl/VNbKpp
5) This event is FAMILY friendly. As you enter there will be children’s activity bags for pre-school students so that they can follow along with the event.
6) We will have a section reserved for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing so that everyone can join us!
Please let us know if you have any questions!